Powered by Blogger.

THE LAST OF 2016

Well hello there 2017.....don't you look all shiny and new (and a little grey and rainy too if were being totally honest). I'm sorry Blogmas came to a sudden end at day 21 but I definitely got caught up in the magic of Christmas and it was really nice to take a step back and just enjoy the moment sorrynotsorry! Here are a few photos though to make up for the lack of blogposts.

Christmas Eve Pamper
Christmas Eve Box - He fell asleep, Christmas is exhausting for 4 year olds
Sprinkling reindeer dust, putting out his sack and cookies and milk for Santa and a carrot for Rudolph  
Christmas morning croissants and coffee

After having such a rubbish November I can safely say December was kind to me. We had a wonderful Christmas at home just the 3 of us for Christmas lunch and then my family came over in the evening and it was just perfect, stress free and relaxing.

Boxing Day was the standard tradition - dog walk down the beach. It was stunning and there were so many people down there this year. Gwithian beach is a firm favourite of mine mostly because there are areas that are dog friendly all year round and also it is just huge so you never need to fight over a spot! Here let the photos do the talking........
Jeans - Hollister//Jumper-Topshop//Scarf-Topshop//Jacket-Zara//Wellies-Hunter//
Leather Gloves-Totes//Hat-Primark
I also did a spot of sale shopping on 27th. We go up to Exeter every year on the 27th and hit the shops. Its almost better than Christmas for me, what can I say, I just love shopping! Will show you what I got in another blogpost.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

2017 - WE GOT THIS
Keep Smiling
xxx

No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin