Powered by Blogger.

awin

KEEPING IT CASUAL

Parka : Hollister (Sold Out)
Knit : Marks & Spencer

When it comes to fashion I know what I like and I kinda stick to it. You'll nearly always find me in some sort of variation of skinny jeans and a cosy knit throughout the autumn/winter months. It's like my fail safe, I know it works, I won't stand out from the crowd and will hopefully just blend in with all the other Cornish folk. I usually team it with a pair of ankle boots, trainers or converse but today I threw in a bit of leopard print as I am just in love with these loafers so much (and I fake tanned the evening before so my feet weren't too pale haha)

I am however excited for Spring/Summer because I feel you can be much more diverse with your fashion choices. There are just so many options when the weather is warm, skirts, shorts, dungarees, camis, playsuits, cropped trousers,jumpsuits, sandals (oh I can't to get my toes out, i'm defo buying a pair of Saltwaters this year).

I really want to try and be more adventurous with my fashion this Spring/Summer.  For example I don't own a jumpsuit and I really want to add this to my wardrobe this year. Can you tell I'm excited for Winter to be over :-) I absolutely adore this poppy jumpsuit by Warehouse.



Keep Smiling
xxx

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit, i'm obsessed with cosy knits at the minute!

    Caz | www.thisiscaz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my Saltwater sandals! They're so comfortable and I've walked many miles in them with no issues! They're definitely worth buying-- they'll last forever!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ♥

awin