Powered by Blogger.

KERNOW


What a scorcher of a weekend hey! I was lucky enough to also enjoy the beautiful weather on Thursday and Friday as I have those days off work anyway and as an added bonus hubby also had those days off too so we REALLY made the most of the weather and went off exploring. 

On Thursday we spent the day at The Lost Garden's of Heligan which I highly recommend if you're ever visiting Cornwall (i'd recommend this over the Eden Project if i'm being totally honest). The weather was forecast to be a bit grey but we decided to go for it anyway and i'm so glad we did because it turned out to be such a beautiful day. We took sarnies with us and Fletcher thoroughly enjoyed the easter piggie trail and all the Easter crafts.......we made finger puppets, a head crown and planted a runner bean seed which we took home with us. He then had a little play in the play area whilst Dylan and I put our feet up for a bit.

My favourite part was the jungle, it's like a tropical paradise and you forget you're in the UK and you can walk across the rope bridge which is very "I'm A Celebrity". We then went on a little walk around the outside of Heligan House and it was so quiet and peaceful, it was like we were the only people in the world, it was magical. We literally stayed there until it closed at 5:30pm, it was one of those days that you just don't want to end.

What I'm wearing 
Top - Brora
Jeans - Hollister
Sunglasses - Rayban Erika 
Jacket - Topshop (old)
Bag - Newlook (old)
What I'm wearing 
T Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Gap
Jacket - Topshop (old)

On Friday we woke to more sunshine and after a quick trip to the library and then seeing my Mother in Law for her birthday we headed to Mylor Bridge and went on the most gorgeous walk EVER, not even kidding (details here). The walk took us all the way along Mylor Creek and it had the most glorious views. It was absolutely stunning. There's something about being close to the sea that makes me so incredibly happy, I think the sunshine definitely helped but I really do love just being outdoors and i'm a sucker for a great view. After our 3 mile walk we got back in the car and drove 3 miles down the road into Falmouth and enjoyed Fish & Chips in Harbour Lights Restaurant (which also has lovely views of the sea too) the perfect end to a perfect day.

Saturday & Sunday then involved a mixture of chores/kids party/football/BBQ/Ant & Dec/having a lie-in/Baby Shower/buying paint/fresh sheets/washing my hair.

I hope you all had wonderful weekends in the sunshine. Lets hope the good weather sticks around

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin