Powered by Blogger.

DUNGAREES


Im absolutely loving the dungaree trend, in fact i've loved it for a good couple of years now ever since I bought my first trusty pair of short dungarees from Topshop. I was so tempted at the time to buy the full length version but I thought I would look like a 7 year old child so left them on the rack. If I had known how difficult it would be to find a pair 2 years later I definitely would have bought them back then.

After perusing H&M and typing in "dungarees" into the search field I found the perfect pair.....or so I thought - they were children's, I was gutted!  But after looking into it a bit further I thought I would just check out the actual sizing for the children's clothing.  Im quite petite at 5ft 3ish and generally a size 8. And would you believe that age 13-14 is exactly the same sizing as petite size 8.  So I ordered them thinking they would probably look a bit crap but oh no, they couldn't have been more perfect if they tried.

So now all my dungaree dreams have come true, I do however want them in black and a lighter denim now though so let the dungaree search continue. I should probably also mention that the breton top i'm wearing in this picture is also from he children's range in Boden haha! Have you ever bought children's clothing?

Keep Smiling
xxx


No comments

I love reading your comments ♥

awin