A few things i'm wishing for this Summer
1. Roberts Revival radio - I want this so bad. The kitchen is next on the decorating agenda and this would look amazing with the pastel colours I plan to use.
2. Blanket - I already have one of these fold up carry blankets but I just adore the colourfulness of this one. Great for all the picnics im planning on having this summer
3. Flip Flops - Desperately in need for some new flip flops
4. Sophie - Every baby needs one of these
5. Swimsuit - I actually bought this already, its having its first outing tomorrow when I take Fletch swimming
6 & 7. Hair products - I'm trying to get whats left of my hair in good condition, thanks hormones
8. Wooden toys - I can't get enough of wooden toys, they just look nicer than plastic ones and look great on display in the nursery
9. Slippers - I would love to be able to afford these Ugg slippers but £70 is a lot of money just for slippers. I do need to get a decent pair though and call me a granny but I really love the sheepskin ones. I seem to go through slippers like no mans business.